首页 » 学习 » 英语 » 浏览内容

丧心病狂,老外用Google搜索最多的20个问题

222 0 发表评论

现在人们都逐渐养成了一个习惯,有问题不再是问老师朋友,而直接找搜索引擎。(有问题找度娘!)

作为世界上最强大的搜索引擎,Google 一直被大家(尤其是歪果仁)当做“百科全书”。

如你问歪果仁:xxx 是什么?他一定会回答你:你去 Google 一下。

但搜索功能强大了,什么鬼问题都会被搜索。看了这些搜索量排名前20的问题,不得不感叹歪果仁的脑洞真的很大……

1. Am I Pregnant ?

我怀孕了吗?

It looks like Google has replaced a pregnancy test for more than 90,000 women each month!

每个月有超过9万名女性搜索这个问题,就好像 Google 已取代了验孕。

2. How Do I Get Home?

我怎么回家?

Perhaps unsurprisingly, ask Google this question and you’ll be met with a box which asks ‘Where’s Home?’

也许不出意外,Google 这个问题的你会看到一个窗口弹出,问你“家在哪?”

3. Are Aliens Real?

外星人存在吗?

With NASA having claimed we’ll find alien life by 2025, it seems that almost 50,000 people each month are eager to find out the truth!

美国国家航空航天局声称到2025年我们会找到外星人,这么看来,每月将近有5万人在迫不及待地找出真相。

4. Does Farting Burn Calories?

放屁能燃烧卡路里么?

Wouldn’t it be great if you could burn calories from passing wind? Unfortunately, the claim that it burns 67 calories are false.

如果放屁能燃烧卡路里那不是太好了么?可惜的是……放屁相当于燃烧67卡的传言不实。

搜索的人一定是个做梦都在减肥的人……

5. When Will I Die?

我什么时候会死?

Who knew Google was now able to foretell the future?

谁又知道如今的 Google 可以预言未来了?!

6. Why Do Men Have Nipples?

为什么男人们有乳头?

We all know they have them but it seems a fairly large number of people each month waste a little bit of time trying to find out why men have nipples!

是人都知道男人有乳头,然而似乎每个月都有好大一部分人会花些时间试图找到这个问题的答案!

7. Do Penguins Have Knees?

企鹅有膝盖么?

Does it really matter whether or not penguins have knee?

企鹅是否有膝盖真的那么重要么?

8. Why Are We Here?

我们为什么活着?

Getting a little philosophical now, aren’t we?

现在问题变得有点哲学了,不是吗?

前面问“人什么时候死”,现在问“人为啥要活着”……我每天都在想晚饭吃什么!!!

9. Is The Tooth Fairy Real?

牙仙是真真切切存在的么?

This is a little bit like asking if Santa is real… of course the tooth fairy is real! You’ve always had a coin left under your pillow in return for a tooth haven’t you?

这就好比问圣诞老人是真的么……当然真的有牙仙了!你总会在换牙齿的时候在枕头下面发现一颗牙不是吗?

小时候,麻麻总说要把上牙床的牙齿扔到床底下,把下牙床的牙齿扔到屋顶上……

10. Do Pigs Sweat?

猪会流汗么?

Why, oh why, would anyone care or even want to know whether or not pigs sweat?

天啊!为什么!为什么会有人问或是想知道到底猪会不会流汗???

11. Does My Bum Look 40?

我的腚看着有40么?

“Of course it doesn’t!” is the answer over 8,000 women each month want Google to tell them when asking whether their bum looks.

每个月都有超过8000名女性会 Google 这个问题,答案是“当然没有40了!”

12. Is The World Flat?

世界是平的么?

Did these people not study geography at school?

这些人就没有在学校好好学地理么?

只能说这些人的梦想和薛之谦是一样的……

13. Am I A Psycho?

我是神经病么?

Good old ‘Dr. Google’ strikes again… this time, in the guise of a psychiatrist.

亲爱又尊敬的“ Google 医生”再次发难了……这次他假扮成一名精神科医生。

搜这个问题的人,很有自知之明!度娘会提供10个医院。

14. Why Won’t My Car Start?

为什么我的汽车不能发动了?

And now Google’s disguised itself as mechanic…

好了,这次 Google 又伪装成了一名技工……

15. Do Men Have Periods?

男人们会来姨妈么?

So it seems that the same people who paid no attention in geography at school also failed biology?

似乎在学校不怎么好好学地理的那些人和这次生物不及格的人是同一批呀!

16. Do Worms Have Eyes?

蚯蚓有眼睛么?

Does it really matter if worms have eyes?

蚯蚓有没有眼睛真的重要么?

17. Can A Men Get Pregnant?

男人能怀孕么?

What on earth are they teaching (or not teaching as the case may be) kids in school these days?

到底现在的孩子上学学了些什么?

18. What Happens If You Drink Blood?

饮血的后果会是什么?

We can only assume that Twilight is to blame for almost a thousand winnable vampires each month wondering about the safety of drinking blood!

对于这每月将近100名想变成吸血鬼却担心饮血是否安全的人儿,我们也只能想到始作俑者是《暮光之城》了。

19. Can I Marry My Cousin?

我能娶/嫁我的表姐(妹)/兄(弟)么?

歪果仁真会玩……

20. Why Does My Boss Hate Me?

为什么我的老板不喜欢我?

Why don’t you ask him yourself?

为什么你自己不去问他呢?

只能说这些问题,一个比一个要丧心病狂……

每天都要被这群人类的脑洞烦扰,心疼 Google 一秒钟。

那么问题来了,你今天用 Google 搜索了什么问题呢?

评论 共 0 条 (RSS 2.0) 发表 评论

  1. 暂无评论,快来抢沙发!

发表评论

  •   没有头像?

联系我们

回到页首